Sunday, October 16, 2011

I need a Japanese!!?

I'm writing a novel, most of it takes place in Tokyo. I need a Japanese could tell me about the Japanese culture, please leave yer email
I need a Japanese!!?
?I'm not Japanese but have lived here 8 years, that OK? Check out these sites for useful info about Japanese culture. The last site is good and covers many topics such as Geisha, Music, Samurai, Language, weddings, tea ceremony. Hope it helps! Good luck and I look forward to reading your book!?
I need a Japanese!!?
I need a Paragauyan or Peruvian
I need a Paragauyan or Peruvian
I live in Japan but I am not Japanese.
Maybe I could help you with something.
Contact me if you wish =)
I am always happy to help.
Here is a huge index of Japanese culture.
http://www.sabotenweb.com/bookmarks/culture.html
You may find more cultural information here than by quizzing someone.check it out.!!

  • new hair styles
  • russian name translation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment