Sunday, October 16, 2011

I want to buy a cell phone that works here in usa and the philippines. I cant find one in the usa. ??

It is the carrier that I need. Cell phones are all over. I hope to use the normal cell phone and fine a carrier that goes to the philpines first and hopefully to other asian countrys.
I want to buy a cell phone that works here in usa and the philippines. I cant find one in the usa. ??
It is not the carrier but the phone operating frequency band. Most countries in SE Asia works om 900/1800GSM network but US works on 1900GSM. So you need a tri-band or a quad-band phone to be able to use it both in USA and Philippines.
I want to buy a cell phone that works here in usa and the philippines. I cant find one in the usa. ??
Try Telus Mobility
Try Telus Mobility
Try Xingular or T mobile.
Most carriers will have roaming agreements with other countries, your best bet is simply going to some of the stores and asking, or checking the websites. The only two I am sure of that have agreements are T-Mobile and Cingular, but that's because they're international companies to begin with (T-Mobile has its own network, Cingular is part of the worldwide Orange network).
try verizon, my friends dad works in the U.A.E. and is always traveling from the U.S. to there.
Cingular or T-mobile. They have sim cards, verizon i guess uses another technology. Better yet, get something that's openline.
Any Nokia or Any cellphone which is TRI-BAND

No comments:

Post a Comment