Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I Riku a nice name??

Just to let you know it's my name
I Riku a nice name??
A beautiful name Riku
I Riku a nice name??
heck yeah
heck yeah
It's very cute. :]
yeah its fine, better then cockhead any day
cool!
Not in America maybe in some other country. It sounds like a short term for some type of disease. Rikusytis.
Riku seems to me to be a good name.why the doubts?
Hell yeah! If it's Japanese and reminds you of anime, not questions asked. Are you Riku Hatake? Married to Kakashi-sensei? If so.wah.he's so hot.
?Yes, Riku is a cute name. Are you Kakashi's Riku? ~Bikkuri! (*^o^*) Eh.honto??
Yes, it's all right!! I've never met a Riku . but I know a Rika .!

Which kanji do you use though? Is it this one 陸 ? It isn't these is it 離苦? It's probably some other kanji altogether. but it would be more easy to decide how much I like your name if you told me "it means ______ in Japanese!"
yes nice
wat it means?
Riku is a strange name. It sounds like Rick a little bit.
Japanese people would pronounce Rick as Riku
i think it's a beautiful name. ^_^ very poetic and sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment