Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I plan a 2 day visit to Phuket.What would you suggest I do when I am there?


I plan a 2 day visit to Phuket.What would you suggest I do when I am there?
first check into a great beach resort or hotel in patong,kataa,karon etc..then try exploring the place yourself or maybe hire a tuk tuk..dont forget to enjoy a thai massage at the beach.try parasailing etc..cruise to phi phi islands..spend a day there..go for snorkelling..scuba diving.they have lotsa adventure sports..u can even swim with sharks!nitelife is the best part f phuket..enjoy hopping from one club to another and try exotic thai cuisine..n shopping in phuket is an added attraction..they have some carnival on patong beach..dont remember the name..ask the hotel staff..they will help..
I plan a 2 day visit to Phuket.What would you suggest I do when I am there?
Steal a roadsign to keep or sell. Fuckit sounds like a nice place to not care about things.
Steal a roadsign to keep or sell. Fuckit sounds like a nice place to not care about things.
Parasailing, swimming in the beach, thai massage (it is the best massage in the world and very inexpensive in Thailand), lots of great shopping. Possibilites are endless! Have a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment