Sunday, October 16, 2011

I speak English and just moved to Japan, do you know of an GREAT downloadable audio that I can learn Japanese?


I speak English and just moved to Japan, do you know of an GREAT downloadable audio that I can learn Japanese?
?You can get NHK CDs and books at most of the local book stores to teach you Japanese. But what I really recommend, and what I did myself, was take the FREE Japanese lessons given by Japanese volunteers. Most bigger cities offer these services and they're free. Try calling your City Office and see if they have such a program and the place and times. My city offers day AND evening classes. Not only can you learn Japanese from a native speaker but also customs, lifestyle and more. You'll meet a lot of nice people and make many friends and good connections in your city. I was really glad I took these! The people are so kind. They even taught me the bus and train routes, and so much more! Hope you can find such a program in the city you're in. Good luck, Gambate ne! 頑張る!?
I speak English and just moved to Japan, do you know of an GREAT downloadable audio that I can learn Japanese?
go to BearShare and look up "Loretta Stone" learn to speak Japanese
go to BearShare and look up "Loretta Stone" learn to speak Japanese
Rosetta Stone
Ah, how about Yahoo Japan site? :-)

We can try anything!
The site seems to be down at the moment, but I like http://www.japanesepod101.com/

It's free to download, and seems pretty good.
Hmmm.. Forget studying Japanese like that. Since you are already in Japan, just go to Roppongi or Shibuya and pick up a girl. She will cook you food, teach you Japanese, and do anything you ask. It's the easiest and most fun way to study Japanese !

No comments:

Post a Comment